Monday, June 10, 2013

Giving this blog thing another shot...

Okay, so I know Alyssa and I said we would try to update our wordpress blog every week or two (www.jeffandalyssagotokorea.wordpress.com)...and then we neglected to do so for over 8 months, but  please forgive us.  Honestly, Wordpress is slightly annoying to use, and I've been really inspired by how awesome some of our friends' blogs are, so I've decided to give blogging another shot.

Alyssa and I have decided to start individual blogs instead of our joint blog...we just feel like it'll be easier and we'll be more likely to update our blogs.

A lot has happened since Alyssa's birthday (our last blog post) so please check back soon for updates.
Our friends are leaving tomorrow, so I will have some time to write and post an update tomorrow evening.

Artwork on a bench I saw on our recent trip to Seoul.


No comments:

Post a Comment